Typical signs for a necessary business mediation
1. Difficult and inefficient horizontal and vertical communication at and across all levels in your company.
2. People in your company clearly talk more about each other than with each other.
3. You are far too preoccupied with yourself and lose focus on the customer.
4. Hardened and inconclusive negotiations with customers and partner companies for urgently needed deals.
5. Negotiations that are not conducted at eye level.
Our experienced business mediator (DHBW) Birgit Fuchs will advise you in confidence. She will show you what kind of added value a highly qualified business mediator can bring to your company. According to your needs, you can also learn about the possible applications of business mediation in difficult and complex projects.
Please send us an e-mail via our contact form with your full contact details and a brief description of the situation.
We use Pro-M to achieve goals in difficult and complex projects.
Conflicts between the structure and project organization in companies.
An important component of Pro-M is our own development Circle of Communication (CiCo). Our CiCo takes into account several dimensions of challenging projects and is thus clearly BEST PRACTICE and far superior to the Magic Triangle.
Please also have a look at Service Spectrum - Project Management